Sunday, September 17, 2006

Introduction

My wife and I have been living in the New York capital region for about a decade now. Since we're often busy (and to some extent lazy), we typically dine out several times a week. During the course of these excursions, we've often discussed how much fun it would be to write a restaurant criticism column for a local newspaper, as in our opinion, this area is in sore need of non-sycophantic food criticism. Since this isn't likely to happen anytime soon, we hit upon the idea of creating a blog. We have quite a backlog of places and experiences to relate, starting with tonight's outing.

While I do not profess to have the necessary credentials to be a food critic (what are those, anyway? a bachelor's in food preparation?), I can appreciate a well-turned out meal in a professionally run restaurant. So here are my thoughts on places we've been. Bear in ming, these are just my opinions, and are not intended as slander.

The name of this blog comes from a term we coined describing early dinner (not to be confused with late breakfast, or brunch).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home